Business Development Manager
Salary VND80,000,000 - VND100,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Duy Tran
Date posted 30 September 20192019-10-08 2019-11-29 medical-and-nursing Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 80000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding Medical Devices company is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager in Ho Chi Minh to take care of its business in the whole Vietnam.
About the Business Development Manage Role:
The Business Development Manager, Vietnam, is responsible for providing clinical and surgical support to the company's professional partners, implementing the sales strategy for Vietnam by identifying market growth opportunities, managing the product portfolio and life cycle and presenting clinical and business program offerings to internal and external customers.
- Develop and execute the sales and distribution strategy, annual budgets and quarterly forecast for Vietnam.
- Identify market opportunities and develop the sales plan, local objectives, and KPI’s to generate sales and achieve target revenue objectives
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Clinical, Rehabilitation, and Regulatory) to achieve territory success through product strategies, clinical education and support
- Build long-term account and KOL relationships by the providing appropriate education and support solutions
- Provide clinical expertise to our professional partners and surgical support of the product portfolio in key/targeted/identified accounts
- Provide technical and product support for the product portfolio through a variety of communication vehicles; in person, email and/or phone. This support may include advising on device programming and candidacy issues, problem solving related to medical/surgical inquiries and device trouble shooting
- Serves as a contact interface to manage strategic relationship with distributors in partnership with the internal team
- Identify training needs to achieve business growth through the education of products including technical training and products launches for professionals
- Attract, develop and retain the best team to deliver current and future business objectives, for example,
- Ensuring clarity of expectations for individuals and team
- Providing regular feedback on performance
- Monitoring and working towards growth and success to build individual and team capability
To succeed in the role, you should have ability to demonstrate excellent communication skills with fluency in English and Vietnamese.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Healthcare or relevant field
- Over five years' outstanding sales management experience in healthcare or related field
- Proven two years and above of managing people in a complex environment
- Proven track record of building and nurturing stakeholder relationships – internal and external
- Experience in creating successful business plans and sales plan objectivesTeam manager in a multi-national organisation, within the Healthcare, Pharmaceutical or Medical Device field
- Master’s Degree in Business Management or relevant program
- Experience in clinical or operating room environment
In turn, you will have the unique opportunity to work in a highly dynamic multinational organisation that is the a global leader in implantable hearing solutions. You will have the ability to collaborate with local and global stakeholders in a customer centric environment. You will be well-positioned to influence the growth story of the business, with ample opportunities for growth and career progression.
If you want to take your career to the next level, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.