Senior Product Manager, South East Asia
Salary VND80,000,000 - VND100,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Duy Tran
Date posted 25 October 20192019-11-14 2019-12-24 new-media-and-internet Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 80000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Product Manager in charge of South East Asia job has just become available at one of the biggest global Medical Devices firms in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Senior Product Manager, South East Asia role:
The Senior Product Manager, Marketing SEA; is responsible for planning and executing marketing plans, portfolio management and development, market research, new product launches, business performance tracking, and multi-channel marketing. Exercise impact on the business results in a fast paced environment working with a cross functional team of professionals. Hands on role all the way from planning to execution.
- Work closely with key stakeholders and agencies to develop comprehensive (Vietnam 80%, SEA 20%) marketing plans which include practice, professional and consumer marketing components
- Deliver high-quality product and professional education to local market and distributor sales teams, in order to ensure relevant best in class sales team capabilities
- Secure that relevant sales support material is available to the sales force in the respective markets, in order to support maximum outcome of the sales activities
- Manage A&P spending within the allocated budget, while maximising the outcome of the spending
- Develop and manage KOLs and advocates, help execute clinical events, in order to raise company profile within the dental community
- Own market intelligence process, including market dynamics, market shares, customer insights and competitor information, enabling market evaluation and decision making
- Plan and execute promotions and monitor/report the business impact of the same
- Ensure all marketing content, promotions receives the needed regulatory approvals. Manage translation agencies
- Partner with, coach and motivate a high-performance team
- Provide support to audit processes and quality management system as required
To succeed in the role, you must have experience of marketing in a digital world (i.e., social media, e-commerce, analytics, on-line).
- Degree is must, medical or healthcare major and MBA is plus
- Proven track record with more than eight years of product management and/or strategic marketing career from healthcare industry, preferably on Medical devices. Dental is plus. A strong understanding of consumer landscape is preferred
- Professional marketing experience is critical
- Hands on experience in tools like SDFC, excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Experience working in a global organisation, collaborating with regional groups and understanding & experience of growing and working in extremely fast paced business environments is preferred
- Experience working in a matrix environment and cross functional teams is required
- Proven success in developing strategic agency partnerships to build long term brand health and business is required
- Demonstrated financial acumen in making effective business decisions is required
- Proven record in project management (preferably at regional level) is required
- Good spoken and written communication skills. English is a must
- Ability to travel up to 30% is required
This is a global Medical Devices firm who is well-known for its expertise. The company is expanding rapidly with a strong sales team and looking to increase its exposure locally and regionally.
If you are driven, independent and has strong exposure in the market, this role is for you.