Practice Development Manager, Dental
Salary VND50,000,000 - VND60,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Duy Tran
Date posted 11 November 20192019-11-14 2020-01-10 medical-and-nursing Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 50000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Practice Development Manager job in one of top Medical Devices company is now open in Hanoi.
About the Practice Development Manager role:
Reporting into the National Sales Manager based in HCM, the individual will be responsible for selling the product, establishing account relationships and practice development in the assigned territory, as well as proactively communicating with customers and potential prospects.
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets, MBO, operational plan and profitability plan for Vietnam
- Responsible for working with assigned accounts and team, including direction, motivation and development of sales plans, targets, and strategies and the removal of obstacles to success
- Responsible for the sales area as "their business" and be willing to take responsibility for its planning and development in what is a high growth business
- Work closely with colleagues to develop a high-performance team in Vietnam and within SEA
- Acquire and maintain detailed knowledge of the company's products
- Evaluation and coaching of co-colleagues through observation during co-travel, frequent feedback and the analysis of data
- Evaluate levels of customer, product and systems knowledge via in-field assessment
- Provide appropriate training and field coaching as required
- Build strong ethical business relationships with customers to ensure usage of our products and gain greater market share by focusing high value activity and selling
- Ensure professional dress code and attitude is maintained at all
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental, company goals and comply with all policies, practices and procedures
- Keep abreast of what competitors are doing; and update SEA Marketing Manager of market intelligence and pulses in the market
- Be responsible for all quality updates records and customer product feedback for Vietnam market
- Comply with all policies, practices and procedures
To perform in this role successfully, you must have mastered the skill set of a Territory Manager.
- Strong analytical and business planning skills
- High integrity
- Capacity to execute marketing plans
- Capacity to manage budgets and expenses
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to diverse customer audiences.
- Strong capabilities to interface effectively with all customer types
- Ability to function effectively in a high performance team
- BS or BA preferred and/or equivalent experience
- A degree in sales, marketing or a related science discipline would be an advantage
- Medical, orthodontic, and/or dental sales and/or marketing experience preferred
- Alternatively, background as dental therapist/hygienist and acquired valuable knowledge of the industry and its products
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer knowledge is required
This medical device company has an organic working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to grow an ambitious career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this challenging but yet exciting opportunity.
Apply now for this great opportunity.