Principle Development Manager
Salary VND70,000,000 - VND90,000,000 per annum
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Nu Ho
Date posted 21 November 20192019-11-21 2020-01-20 medical-and-nursing Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 70000000 90000000 90000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A well-known U.S Medical Devices company is seeking an experienced Principle Development Manager in Ho Chi Minh to take care of its business in the whole Vietnam.
About the Principle Development Manage Role:
This role will report to Country Manager and manage distributor's performance, ensure the business result. This role will be in charge of one of Cardiovascular product lines which considerably contributes to company revenue.
- Lead the team in Vietnam in competency in product knowledge
- Implement business plans and provide field reports to Regional Sales/Business/Country Manager
- Develop consignment rationale, proposal and management processes
- Finance to manage accounts receivables
- Market and customer management
- Create customer database
- Market data & information gathering
- Identify and develop KOLs network
- Based on competitive information, develop counter-active strategy
- Manage existing and new products and the mix
- Be a role model in actively promoting Business Code of Conduct and turning it into the company’s competitive advantage
To succeed in this role, you must have solid understanding of overall market analysis, planning, development & management.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Results and Quality oriented
- Ability to sustaining strong customer relationship.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills primarily English, combined with strong presentation and computer skills
- Well organised, motivated, energetic, creative, resourceful, insightful & personable
- Technically sensitive & receptive
- Intellectual inquisitiveness with a desire to create practical/innovative solutions
- Ability to work effectively with an in-place organisation
- Practice good management in terms of organisation, administration and expense planning control and manage accounts receivables within Company set guidelines
- Superior product knowledge. Able to absorb complex technical product knowledge
- Ability to plan, organises, monitor and execute workshop/technical training session
In turn, you will have the unique opportunity to work in a highly dynamic multinational organisation that is the a global leader in its field. You will have the ability to collaborate with local and global stakeholders in a customer centric environment. You will be well-positioned to influence the growth story of the business, with ample opportunities for growth and career progression.
If you are looking to take your career to the next level, this is the role for you.