Sales Manager - Medical devices
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant ThuyLinh Tran
Date posted 20 June 2022ho-chi-minh-city sales/business-development 2022-06-27 2022-08-19 sales Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Sales Manager job has arisen in a leading medical devices firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
About the Sales Manager Role:
Reporting to the Business Manager, you will be responsible for leading sales team to achieve target and become top market leader.
- Plans, directs, and monitors the activities of a sales team within Southern regions to achieve established sales targets
- Develops and/or implements business strategies for existing and potential accounts
- Manages the day-to-day activities of a sales team in order to implement the organisation's overall sales strategy for an assigned region/district/geography
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with all key account personnel and relevant functions in order to support selling, market development, service efforts and clinical programs
- Identifies opportunities and develops new programs to meet the organisation's sales plans to increase market share
- Assesses need for the addition of new selling programs and processes, conducts competitive analysis, and implements strategies
- Coaches sales representatives on the technical aspects of the organisation's products and services; on marketing campaigns and sales promotions; and on sales techniques, procedures, and standards that will help them achieve their sales targets
To succeed in the job, you must have at least five years of relevant sales experience in medical devices industry.
- Requires a University Degree of Engineer, Medical Technology or Pharmaceutical and minimum five years of relevant sales experience or advanced degree with a minimum three years of relevant sales and leadership experience. Minimum three to five years experience in capital equipment business is preferred.
- Knowledge of medical devices/healthcare industry
- Seasoned experiences in sales and/or marketing
- Strong project experience in commercial area
- Excellent communication skills in Vietnamese and English, planning, negotiation skills, analytical skills
- Team management
This leading firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are looking for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: VND40,000,000 - VND70,000,000 per monthLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 01 July 2022One of the biggest MNC companies is looking for a Sales Manager in HCMC ( CNC, Machine tools, metrology). In this job, you will work independently and be responsible for all sales activities to achieve the target.
Salary: VND45,000,000 - VND65,000,000 per monthLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 21 June 2022One of the biggest MNC companies is looking for a Sales Manager (manage Vietnam market) . In this job, you will work and be responsible for all sales activities to achieve the target.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 08 June 2022One of the biggest MNC companies is looking for a National Sales Manager. In this job, you will work and be responsible for all sales activities to achieve the target.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 04 July 2022An exciting job opportunity of Sales Director for a digital media marketing agency has arisen in Ho Chi Minh City.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 01 July 2022A multinational company in agriculture is looking for a Head of Commercial. This is a role for well-rounded professionals who have experience in sales, marketing and business excellence.