Head of HR
Salary VND120,000,000 - VND180,000,000 per annum
Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Thao Nguyen
Date posted 15 November 20192019-11-15 2020-01-14 human-resources-and-personnel Thủ Dầu Một Binh Duong VN VND 120000000 180000000 180000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Human Resource Manager job has just become available at a multinational manufacturer based in an industrial zone.
About the Human Resource Manager Role:
Supporting and directly reporting to Vietnam Country Manager, you are responsible for leading the HR function at manufacturing site, implement and monitor the administration of all human resource activities and policies. You will play the role of a strategic business partner to manage HR related areas including but not limited to compensation, benefits, staffing, social compliance, employee relations, health and safety, training/development functions and most importantly managing change initiatives in the organisation.
- Oversees recruitment and retention, on-boarding, employee relations, compliance, training, payroll, compensation & benefits, health & safety, talent development, retention in the plant
- As a trusted HR advisor, formulating HR strategies in close collaboration with the business leaders by providing guidance
- Responsible for the development and administration of HR policies and procedures, employee records and reporting
- Working together with the leadership team to drive a cultural change in the organisation to become a high performing organisation by applying company’s Vision & Mission and leadership principles and essentials
- Drive proactively process improvements in HR as a part of our global process improvement activities
- Acting as bridge head between local HR team and (sub-) regional HR in order to align and harmonise HR strategies, policies and processes
- Leading and developing the team in an engaging and modern way
- Maintaining cordial relationship with the Union
- Being a change agent in the organisation, enabling change in the organisation to cope with the ramping up of the plant
To succeed in the Human Resource Manager role, you will need to have an open attitude and willingness to pursue challenging environment to work closely with local and regional HR teams.
- At least 10 years’ experience in HR leadership positions on different levels
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration or similar, Master’s degree is a plus
- Fluent in English communication skill
- Proven record of working in manufacturing/plant environment with ramping up of plant
- Leading a team of local HRs and working in matrix organisation in MNC with a high cultural diversity
- Experience in defining HR strategies to support short term to long term business strategies
- Experience in dealing with Union and well versed in local labour laws
- Experience in change management, fast ramping up of a plant
- Experience in working in a matrix organisation
- Experience in organisations development particularly in development organisations to high performing (agile) organisations
- Experience in structuring and developing an existing HR team
- Able to work under high pressure and meet deadlines
- Communicates effectively; conveys facts and information clearly
This international manufacture needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can- do attitude the potential awards are significant. This firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standard.
If you are ambitious, passionate and want to take the next step in your career as Human Resource professional, this is the role for you. You will be a part of the most international forward- thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.