Regional C&B Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Quan Trieu
Date posted 08 August 20192019-08-08 2019-10-07 it Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 70000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This leading IT solutions and services provider has an interesting job vacancy for a seasoned Regional C&B Manager to lead its C&B expert team to drive the compensation strategies aligned with business directions and deliver exceptional levels of C&B service to its people. This position is based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
About the Regional C&B Manager role:
Reporting to Regional HR Director, you'll be in charge of developing, implementing, and administering the rewards and benefits policies of the organisation, leading the C&B team across 3 countries in the region on all C&B matters. Acting as Business Partner for the Senior Management team to administer, including but not limited to all C&B, labour regulations, and other HR matters.
- Establish and implement rewards and benefits strategies for the region
- Manage C&B system, policies, projects and programs, perform salary survey and market trend analysis for insights and necessary improvement, update on legal changes and recommend solutions and proposals accordingly
- Coordinate HR budget forecast and review, and ensure payroll is completed accurately and processed in a timely manner, eliminating the risk of substantial expenditures of time, human resources and funds
- Establish, coordinate and implement internal audit of HR services, liaise with HR teams to develop or review HR procedures
- Provide training and coaching to develop the C&B expert team and local HR team members in charge of C&B
To succeed in this Regional C&B Manager role, you will need to have high adaptability and flexibility, and strong people management & stakeholder management skill.
- Bachelor's degree or above, with minimum eight - 10 years' working experience in Human Resources with C&B focus and at least 4 years in a managerial position, preferably in multi-national working environment
- Good knowledge of C&B, total rewards, job evaluation & salary survey, labour law and regulations
- Experience with HR systems is a plus
- Strong planning & analysing skill, time management and project management skill
- Strong leadership, communication, problem-solving skill
- Strategic & positive mindset, high integrity, pro-active and willing to cope with challenges and changes
- Good English efficiency in all skills, and MS office proficiency
This organisation has an outstanding international reputation in IT solutions and services industry, and great value is placed on its people.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Regional C&B Manager position is the role for you.
Apply now or contact Quan Trieu (Ms.) to discuss this new opportunity in details.