Total Rewards Director
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Quan Trieu
Date posted 11 November 20192019-11-11 2020-01-10 retail Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 100000000 120000000 120000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This well-known retail corporation has an interesting job vacancy for a seasoned Total Rewards Director to lead the team in delivering HR services an rewards to its people, based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
About the Total Rewards Director role:
Reporting to HR Head, you'll oversee the compensation and benefit programs, total rewards policies in order to support employee attraction, motivation and retention agendas in accordance with business requirements.
- Deliver compensation & total rewards analysis, manage annual salary reviews, compensation and benefits structures and guidelines to ensure its competitiveness in the market
- Oversee general HR Operations and ensure best services for the organisation.
- Ensure HR compliance and formality and develop positive working relationship with local government parties
- Lead and manage the team to build and sustain a "HR best practice" customer service culture
To succeed in this Total Rewards Director, you will need to have high adaptability and flexibility, and strong people management & stakeholder management skill.
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Minimum ten years' experience in a managerial position in HR, specifically in C&B, Rewards field
- In-depth knowledge of legal compliance, C&B and HR operations
- Excellent knowledge and experience in HR software
- Good analytical skill, interpersonal skills, strong communication skill
- Detail-oriented, process-oriented, resilient
- Proficient English in both written and spoken
This organisation needs no introduction in its field, and great value is placed on its people.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Total Rewards Director position is the role for you.
Apply now or contact Quan Trieu (Ms.) to discuss this new opportunity in details.