International Candidate Consultant
Salary Competitive Salary
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Cheryl Cheung
Date posted 15 August 2022ho-chi-minh-city human-resources/compensation-and-benefits 2022-08-15 2022-10-14 human-resources-and-personnel Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting International Candidate Consultant job has become available at Robert Walters Vietnam.
About the International Candidate Consultant Role:
Reporting to the International Candidate Manager of Vietnam, you will be focused on attracting returning Vietnamese from across the globe to ensure their next career transition is as smooth and successful as possible. From the provision of market information through to interview coordination, you will help candidates secure a new role in Vietnam even before they arrive in the country.
Robert Walters is an award-winning business and one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies with over 3200 employees across 31 countries. In Robert Walters Vietnam, “Come Home Pho Good” is our outreach programme targeting overseas Vietnamese professionals, sharing market research, insight and updates on the job market in Vietnam. Due to the success of this outreach programme and the increased demand for overseas returning Vietnamese industry professionals across various markets in Vietnam, we are expanding this team and looking for an International Candidate Consultant to be based in the Ho Chi Minh office.
- Seek returning Vietnamese industry professionals as part of the “Come Home Pho Good” initiative
- Talent pipeline candidates by using company databases, advertising, referrals, tailored mail-outs, calling cycles, networking
- Conduct candidate CV screenings, candidate assessment telephone and video interviews
- Market Robert Walters services and provide career advice, guidance and market information
- Keep in constant contact with the Vietnamese recruitment team (your colleagues) to understand their future and immediate requirements from clients to help you pipeline candidates
- Ensure all candidates have a good experience and their expectations are managed through good communications
To succeed in this role, you must have at least three to five years of work experience in an HR field, specialising in candidate sourcing or internal recruitment is beneficial.
- Ideally possesses overseas-based work experience
- Candidate sourcing experience and the passion for working with people
- Strong appreciation of market dynamics
- Excellent communication and articulation skills
- High professionalism to work with senior candidates and stakeholders
- Ability to work independently
We put our people at the heart of everything we do. Building deep, productive relationships, we help high-profile candidates seize amazing career opportunities with the world’s leading businesses. By doing so, we power people and organisations to fulfil their unique potential. We celebrate individual talent, entrepreneurial spirit, genuine teamwork and personal success of our own people every day.
If you are an independent go-getter and want to challenge yourself in the next step of your career, this International Candidate Consultant role is right for you.
Get in touch now to learn more. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
Salary: Attractive BenefitsLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 12 September 2022A growing F&B company is based Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam; is calling for HR Manager.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 07 September 2022A global pharmaceutical manufacturing company based in HCMC, Vietnam is calling for Chief of Staff.
Salary: Attractive benefitsLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 04 October 2022A global leader manufacturing factory based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam is calling applications for HR Business Partner.