Head of C&B
Salary Attractive Packages
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Ngo
Date posted 21 April 2023ho-chi-minh-city human-resources/compensation-and-benefits 2023-04-22 2023-06-20 human-resources-and-personnel Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Head of C&B job has arisen in a leading firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
About the Head of C&B Position:
You will report directly to HR Director. In this role you will advise and educate HRBP/TA/Business in all matters related to Compensation/Benefits/Policies for the country.
- Responsible for job evaluations and correct job mapping for all roles in the country
- Responsible for the salary benchmarking process - participation in the relevant survey, submission of data, analysis of results, propose salary structures and catch ups if any for relevant groups
- Responsible for defining the Benefits program for the country - benchmarking, aligning with Share and Care frame, proposing benefits upgrades, working with Broker/Insurer to lead the annual renewals, wellness initiatives, employee communication and documentation on MYHR (ongoing benefits admin with the help of HR Ops/Payroll)
- Lead the process of annual pay reviews (YER) – country salary matrix proposal based on market trends, drafting YER guidelines, cascading to HRBP and managers, anchoring the salary decision discussions along with HRBPs, review with MCOM and sign off with Country manager (ensure data accuracy and payroll)
- Responsible for review of salary proposals - propose/review all salary proposals from TA on new hires. Provide the framework for TA to make the proposals. Review and manage templates - offer proposal, contract, benefits annexures etc.
- Work closely with HRD on large HR related projects involving data analysis, cost simulation etc.
- Work closely with HR Controller on assumptions related to salary, headcount, and cost forecasts
- Work closely with external providers - survey partners, benefit providers etc.
- Lead implementation of payroll transfer project at local level and monitor payroll provider
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Excellent English communication skills
- Honest, careful, and detailed oriented
- Strong and proven analytical skills
- Strong negotiation and time management skills
- Good knowledge of Vietnamese labour law, social and health insurance policies and C&B programs
- At least eight - 10 years’ experience and good understanding of C&B with a foreign company and three years in management level
- Excellent computer skills Microsoft, experience with e-HR system would be a plus
This organisation is long-standing reputed in FMCG industry. It offers an innovative, entrepreneurial, and collaborative environment to employees.
If you have solid experience in MNC company as Head of C&B and you seeking for a fantastic international environment to work in, then this role is a great opportunity is for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+84 28 3520 7951
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 01 June 2023One of the global tech company with office based in Ho Chi Minh is calling for Reward Manager job.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 27 May 2023A pharmaceuticals company is calling for application for HRBP Commercial.
Salary: Attractive packageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 14 April 2023An MNC manufacturing industry based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam is calling applications for HR Manager.