Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Quan Trieu
Date posted 04 December 20192019-12-04 2020-02-02 retail Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 30000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This well-branded F&B company is looking for a hi-po Executive Assistant to CEO in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam to support its daily business operations and expansion in food and beverage retail.
About the Executive Assistant Role:
As the Executive Assistant, you shall provide responsive, effective and efficient administrative support to the CEO with high level of integrity.
- Administrative support including but not limited to calendar management, to-do list management, logistical support, meeting preparation, drafting agenda and desired outcomes, etc.
- Documenting support including but not limited to concise and eloquent note taking, document control (physical and digital), proof reading documents to ensure accuracy, completeness and adherence to company formats
- Communication support, follow up and coordination support
- Review, determine priority and route incoming requests and correspondence
- Ad-hoc matters as required
To succeed in this role, the Executive Assistant must have utmost flexibility, great energy, and ability to deliver a top-notch professional service to the CEO.
- Bachelor or master degree, with a minimum of three years' progressive experience in a personal assistant, legal assistant or customer services/ relationship manager role
- Background in financial services, legal,hospitality or aviation is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
- Proficiency in writing, note-taking, and computer skill
- Attention to detail and confidentiality
- Strong ability of planning, organising, multi-tasking, prioritising and good time management skill
- Great interpersonal skills and customer-service orientation
- Smart, proactive, flexible, and able to deal with ad-hoc events
This organisation is recognised by its potential growth in the Food & Beverage industry and filled with opportunities to nourish your expertise and sharpen your skills.
If you are driven, determined and willing to take a new step in your career, this Executive Assistant position is the role for you.
Apply today or contact Ms. Quan Trieu to discuss about the opportunity in more details.