Chief of Staff
Salary Attractive Package
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Ngo
Date posted 07 September 2022ho-chi-minh-city human-resources/hr-administration 2022-09-07 2022-11-06 human-resources-and-personnel Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global pharmaceutical manufacturing company based in HCMC, Vietnam is calling for Chief of Staff.
About the Chief of Staff Role:
We are looking for a strong candidate to expand the core team. The Chief of Staff would report directly to the GM/CEO Vietnam; aspiration is to move into a leadership role within the next two to three years in the organisation.
- Support and daily interactions with the GM/CEO Vietnam, frequent interactions with the leadership team and the global leaders, both in the Emerging Markets region as well as the HQ in Germany
- Oversee various aspects of managing the GM/CEO Vietnam including preparing presentations, attending meetings, follow-up action items and deadlines
- Project leadership for selected core projects in various areas (e.g., Commercial) in direct co-operation with members of the Vietnam leadership team
- Coordination of the Vietnam Leadership activities, meetings and business reviews
- Assist Vietnam leadership team to determine and prioritise business requests
- Determine and track Key performance indicators
- Translation for the GM/CEO
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Project Manager from a top tier consulting or financial consulting company with >3 years’ experience in consulting
- Native speaker in Vietnamese and fluency in English
- Flexibility to travel, mainly domestic
- Previous working experience in consumer health and/or the pharmaceutical industry highly preferred
- Strong project management skills
- High level of computer skills, especially excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Highly proactive, reliable and confidential personality
- Nimble business mind with acumen in P&L and commercial strategy
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Attractive BenefitsLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 12 September 2022A growing F&B company is based Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam; is calling for HR Manager.
Salary: Competitive SalaryLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 15 August 2022An exciting International Candidate Consultant job has become available at Robert Walters Vietnam.
Salary: Attractive benefitsLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 04 October 2022A global leader manufacturing factory based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam is calling applications for HR Business Partner.