Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Dung Doan
Date posted 17 March 2023ho-chi-minh-city human-resources/hr-administration 2023-03-17 2023-05-16 human-resources-and-personnel Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A financial services firm is looking for Personal Assistant to CEO.
About the Personal Assistant Role:
The Executive Assistant to the CEO is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the CEO. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for CEO: Prioritise inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements
- Act as a liaison and provide support to CEO: Arrange and handle all logistics for CEO’s meetings and events: schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials; and record meeting minutes on behalf of CEO.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks in a confidential and professional manner that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organisation, including: assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with employees and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expense and mileage reports.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritise and determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgement to reflect CEO’s style and organisation policy.
- Work closely with CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Anticipate CEO’s needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc
- Maintaining the utmost confidentiality and discretion when handling business affairs
- Performing any other duties which may be assigned by CEO
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Bachelor degree
- At least three years experience in Executive Assistant, project management, data analytic
- Skill sets: project management, problem solving, service minded, networking, due diligence & multi task.
- Good English is a must
This leading company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven and looking for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+84 28 3520 7911
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 17 March 2023A sourcing company based in HCM is looking for Talent Acquisition Manager.
Salary: Attractive packageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 01 March 2023A well-known multinational logistics company based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, is calling applications for Talent Acquisition Specialist (Cambodia).