Salary VND40000000 - VND60000000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Linh Pham
Date posted 20 March 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An international FMCG company based in Ho Chi Minh City is looking for a HRBP Manager to join their team.
About the HRBP Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for setting and implementing people strategy in the organisation in line with BU and company strategy.
- Design and maintain organisation charts as the performance of the business unit improves
- Challenge the organisational structure of the internal client and proposes changes
- Design succession plans for key talents and key job positions
- Track manpower against business needs and annual headcount plan
- Analyse trends and metrics in partnership with regional HR team to develop solutions, programs and policies
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase performance and retention
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues
To succeed in the HRBP Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and adapt to a fast-moving environment.
- Minimum five years' previous experience in Human Resources
- Able to travel
- Demonstrated competence in the various HR functional areas: management/executive coaching; change management; organisational development; recruitment; compensation; employee relations
This company needs no introduction and is recognised in their field of expertise. The organisation is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standard.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.