Human Resource Business Partner
Salary VND70,000,000 - VND90,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Thao Nguyen
Date posted 16 April 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An attractive Human Resource Business Partner job has just become available at the most comprehensive organisation based in centre of Ho Chi Minh.
About the Human Resource Manager Role:
Supporting and directly reporting to HR Director, you will be responsible for leading the HR function, implementing and monitoring the administration of all human resource activities and policies. You will play the role of a business partner to manage HR related areas including but not limited to compensation, benefits, staffing, social compliance, employee relations, health and safety, and training/development functions.
- Assist HQ to construct and apply HR strategy across the sites
- Partner with top managements and business managers of the operations to support workforce planning, organisation design and the efficient deployment of people
- Lead the interpretation of local employment law and develop practical solutions to suit HQ and local operation’s needs
- Collaborate with HR staff to ensure consistency of application and execution of HR practices and polices between all business units in the region.
- Develop the competence of HR colleagues and business partners to improve the quality of HR services
- Develop long term HR strategic plan aligned with the HQ business direction
- Manage an effective budget and cost control on human resources expenses
- Lead HR projects as required
To succeed in the HRBP role, you will need to have an open attitude and willingness to pursue challenging environment to work closely with local HR teams with good English communication skill.
- Possesses over 10 years' working experience in HR
- Experience in major disciplines of HR – recruitment, training, compensation & benefits and employee relations
- Work in global and regional organisation required
- Experience in operational roles is an advantage
- Proficient in written & spoken English & local language(s)
- Strong change management, being a change agent particularly in people behaviour development
- Strong sense of Value and Ethics
As a global business, the organisation not only satisfies all of the demanding requirements from major independent and multi- unit full service operators; but also grows rapidly though their plan in Vietnam.
If you are ambitious, passionate and want to take the next step in your career as Human Resource professional, this is the role for you. You will be a part of the most international forward- thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.