Salary VND120,000,000 - VND140,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Linh Pham
Date posted 30 July 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting HR Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms based in Ho Chi Minh City. Reporting directly to the Country Manager, this role is very suitable for seasoned HR professional who wants to make an impact to the organisation.
About the HR Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for overseeing the HR department to formulating the long & short term HR strategies, directing HR operations to deliver the HR strategies successfully & sustainability. You will also be driving positive change in company culture and managing all office operations in Vietnam.
- Be an excellent business partner to assist the Country Manager and all Function Heads
- Assist regional HR in implementing regional HR projects
- Drive change to build and create a high energy, high engagement organisation
To succeed in the HR Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-cooperatively with different stakeholders.
- 8 to 10 years of working experience in MNCs (preferably in FMCG industry)
- Proven excellent knowledge and deep experience in HRBP, C&B and L&D
- Good knowledge of relevant labour laws and ability to interact with counterparts and government agencies.
- Excellent in presentation skill in both Vietnamese and English
- Clear demonstration of leadership
This international FMCG company needs no introduction and is recognised in their field of expertise. The organisation i very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standard.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.