Salary VND40,000,000 - VND60,000,000 per month
Location Dong NaiFULL_TIME
Consultant Thao Nguyen
Date posted 24 December 2018 2018-12-242019-02-15 human-resources-and-personnel 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A newly created Administration Manager position has become available at a well known company based in Dong Nai.
About the Office Manager Role:
Reporting to Regional HR Team & General Manager, you will be responsible for a range of business critical tasks as the Administration Manager to lead the company's expansion plans in Vietnam.
- Maintain office services by organising office operations and procedures
- Ensure communication, compliance and adherence by all staffs to corporate policies and procedures
- Direct interaction with local authorities. Legal representative for the Vietnam entity
- Manage payroll process, end-to-end recruitment, orientation for new staffs, and people performance
- Manage accounting flows under the supervision of the controller in regional company and support from the external provider
- Track budget expenses, supply management, inventory control
- Manage sales administrative processes with support from the sales admin team
- Liaise with the external provider to manage VAT, customs and duty obligations for import/export
- To coordinate local marketing activities including collateral and printed materials, website content, tradeshow participation.
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and independently.
- At least five years of experience as Office Manager or Administration Manager, preferably in manufacturing environment
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures, finance, controlling, HR and legal
- Integrity, team work and experience in western business management, experience in audit a plus
- Fluency in English & Vietnamese
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Analytical mind with problem-solving skills, strong organisational and planning skills
This company is recognised by its great innovation and contribution in production industry, as well as its lean structure where individuals are really empowered. The organisation appreciates its people as the most valuable capital and offers them freedom and autonomy to drive their career with respect of diversity in workplace.