Senior HR Business Partner
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Quan Trieu
Date posted 08 January 2019 2019-01-082019-03-09 fashion Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 80000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An interesting Senior HR Business Partner job has just become available at one of the leading firms in fashion related industry based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About The Senior HR Business Partner Manager Role:
As a key member of HR team in South East Asia, you will play the partnering role to business leaders of the company, in terms of implementation and execution of HR projects and programs which align with business growth strategies.
- Build strong partnership with business leaders and managers in developing and implementing talent plans to enhance the business performance & growth; provide solutions and advice to support in people decisions; maintain, monitor and review engagement plans
- Partner with Country Manager in coaching and facilitating line managers to perform people management and development duties in an effective and consistent manner
- Localise Global and Regional HR initiatives into action plans ensuring effective execution
- Work closely with Change Management team to manage change and transitions in a proactive and transparent way, and act as the trusted change agent partnering with Country Manager and business leaders during the organisation transformation
- Support line managers in selecting right talents, coach and support line managers in developing appropriate job descriptions and talent profile if necessary
- Play the role of consultant and advocate about any grievances in the office in a proper legitimate manner; manage and resolve complex employee relations issues
- Work closely with internal and external teams to ensure all HR practices are complied with local laws
To succeed in the Senior HR Business Partner Manager role, you will need to have the capability of building strategic work relationship, high adaptability and customer focus.
- Bachelor degree, with minimum 7 - 10 years of working experience in Human Resources field
- Fluent communication in both English and Vietnamese
- Good interpersonal skill, negotiation and influencing skills
- Strategic thinking, strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- Risk management, stake-holders management
- A good team player
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Senior HR Business Partner Manager job is the role for you.
Apply now or contact Quan Trieu (Ms.) to discuss this new opportunity in details.