Senior HRBP Manager
Salary VND90,000,000 - VND100,000,000 per annum
Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Thao Nguyen
Date posted 10 June 20192019-06-10 2019-08-09 manufacturing-and-production Thủ Dầu Một Binh Duong VN VND 90000000 100000000 100000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive HR Business Partner Manager job has just become available at the most comprehensive manufacturer based in Binh Duong. This firm is one of the leading manufacturers in markets worldwide.
About the Human Resource Manager Role:
Supporting and directly reporting to Regional HR Director, this opportunity is responsible for leading the HR function at manufacturing site. This position will take full responsibility in all spectrum of Human Resources functions for the Company, covering manpower planning and control, recruitment, employment, compensation, salary and welfare administration, labour relations, health and safety, and staff training and development.
- Devise and implement full spectrum of Human Resources, Admin, Legal, EHS Development plans for the whole company to cope with operation needs and future development
- Develop, modify and implement Company Human Resources policies and procedures to fit with company needs in addition to ASCI Human Resources policies and procedures
- Prepare yearly manpower budgets
- Forecast future manpower deficits and surpluses and recommend strategic plans for maintaining optimal staffing level to cope with operation needs
- Expedite recruitment of management staff (both local and overseas hired)
- Maintain an updated and complete set of job description and job specification for each position in the company
- Update and advise management on employment and related legislation requirements and ensure the Compliance
- Be responsible for work permit application and visa extension for overseas hired employees
- Review and develop a comprehensive remuneration package including bonus, medical coverage, retirement, benefits, and staff facilities to ensure that it is competitive enough to retain / attract existing staff / applicants
To succeed in the HRBP Manager role, you will need to have an open attitude and willingness to pursue challenging environment to work closely with local HR teams with good English communication skill.
- Possesses over 10 years' working experience in HR
- Experience in major disciplines of HR – recruitment, training, compensation & benefits and employee relations
- Experience in workplace change is an advantage
- Work in global and regional organisation required
- Experience in operational roles is an advantage
- Proficient in written & spoken English & local language(s)
- Strong change management, being a change agent particularly in people behaviour development
- Strong sense of Value and Ethics
With the purpose of being the premier manufacturer in Asia, the organisation not only satisfies all of the demanding requirements from major independent and multi- unit full service operators ; but also grows rapidly though their plan in Vietnam.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this HRBP Job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward- thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.