Senior HR Business Partner Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Quan Trieu
Date posted 02 September 20192019-09-02 2019-11-01 retail Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 60000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An interesting Senior HR Business Partner Manager job has just become available at one of the leading retail group based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
About The Senior HR Business Partner Manager Role:
As a key member of the HR team, you will play the partnering role to business leaders of the company in corporate functions, in terms of alignment between the business operations and the HR practices and objectives.
- Liaise with HR team to define HR strategic plans and initiatives, ensuring effective execution and improvement within the divisions
- Manage recruitment activities and headcount planning, in consistent with organisational and business strategies
- Participate in compensation and benefit surveys, job analysis and evaluation, performance appraisals exercise, annual performance and salary review
- Partner with business leaders in talent acquisition and development, involving in developing the people management plans and strategies
- Analyse and report on KPIs and human capital trends, providing necessary recommendations and adjustments to senior management to enhance employee performance
To succeed in the Senior HR Business Partner Manager role, you will need to have the capability of building strategic work relationship, high adaptability and customer focus.
- Bachelor degree, with minimum five years' working experience in the Human Resources field
- Experience in business partnering is preferred
- Fluent communication in both English and Vietnamese
- Strong interpersonal skill, negotiation, influencing and consulting skills
- Good stake-holders management, high adaptability and flexibility
- A good team player
This leading retail company needs no introduction and is the leader in its field of expertise.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Senior HR Business Partner Manager job is the role for you.
Apply now or contact Quan Trieu (Ms.) to discuss this new opportunity in details.