Human Resources Business Partner Manager
Salary Attractive package
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Silvia Quirino
Date posted 17 September 2022ho-chi-minh-city human-resources/hr-business-partner 2022-09-17 2022-11-16 fmcg Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A MNC FMCG company based in Ho Chi Minh City is calling applications for Human Resources Business Partner Manager.
About the Human Resources Business Partner Manager:
You will report directly to Regional HR Director. Overall define, develop and implement strategic human resources.
- Partner with the business to design and deliver the division’s people plan and key priorities
- Develop strong understanding of the business and divisions the role holder supports
- Develop talent for the business and ensure strong succession pipeline
- Ensure clear development plans are in place for talent across the divisions
- Partner with business leaders to follow up and execute on development plans, facilitating movement of talent within and across divisions
- Partner with business leaders to ensure role profiles, job titles and grading are fit for purpose
- Ensure end-to-end delivery of full spectrum HR activities for the business
- Ensure seamless end-to-end delivery of full suite HR activities, acting as first point of contact for the business on people matters
- Effectively navigate HR systems to execute on key HR operational tasks, maintaining data confidentiality and integrity
To succeed in this position, you should have minimum 10 years' working experience in HR BP supporting commercial teams (Sales and Marketing). You should be proactive, innovative and entrepreneurial.
- Excellent analytical skill and critical thinking
- Strong project management & organisation skill
- Creativity & initiative driving is a plus
- Good commercial acumen and business understanding
- Ability to build strong relationships and communicate effectively, particularly with senior stakeholders
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese (speaking & writing skills)
This organisation is long-standing reputed in FMCG. It offers an innovative, entrepreneurial and collaborative environment to employees.
If you have solid experience in MNC company as FMCG and you seeking for a fantastic international environment to work in, then this Human Resources Business Partner Manager role is a great opportunity is for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.