Senior HRBP cum L&D Lead
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Nguyen Nguyen
Date posted 22 December 2022ho-chi-minh-city human-resources/hr-business-partner 2022-12-22 2023-02-20 human-resources-and-personnel Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
One of the MNC with office based in Ho Chi Minh is calling for Senior HRBP cum L&D Lead (Commercial) job.
About the Senior HRBP cum L&D Lead Role:
This position will provide support to Sales & Marketing Departments in key functions of HR. As a key member of the business unit, he/she will be involved in various HR initiatives and ad hoc projects, perform other tasks as directed by Head of HR in order to achieve the business and team objectives.
- Carry out workforce planning (WFP), and efficiency review to ensure the affordable recruitment and critical competency to be developed in line with the business growth
- Contribute to the organisation design (skills, resources, processes) to suit business challenges and HR strategy.
- Constantly partner with business leaders and proposes efficient HR solutions (quality/costs/time) in all aspects of HR to increase employee engagement throughout the employee life cycle to support business growth and efficiency
- Define hiring needs and requirements in alignment with functional demand and country plan. Involve in hiring and assessment process
- Facilitate and lead annual HR campaigns including goal setting, performance review, development plan, talent review and employee engagement survey (One Voice)
- Manage conversation and engagement with business leaders, people managers and team members in all HR-related matters to provide insights, feedback, advice
- Plan and lead employee engagement initiatives across the cluster – from initiative/program designation, communication, and engagement to following up and generating reports, conducting a review
- Implement ad-hoc campaigns, initiatives, and programs from global, zone on talent development, employee engagement, workplace design, employee benefits and well-being
- Design, deliver and administer the organisation's training programs in accordance with the organisation's L&D plan to enhance the competency of individual employees to respond to the business growth
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Degree holder in HRM or equivalent
- At least six years HRM experience in foreign companies. L&D experience and passion in talent development is an advantage
- Understanding of hi-tech industry and ability to utilise insights about the trends
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams; share responsibility for results, provide and accept feedback
This leading company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are a talented and focused on HRBP cum L&D professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.