HR Business Partner Manager
Salary Attractive benefits
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Ngo
Date posted 30 January 2023ho-chi-minh-city human-resources/hr-business-partner 2023-02-01 2023-03-31 fmcg Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
One of the biggest groups in FMCG industry based in Ho Chi Minh City is calling applications for HR Business Partner Manager.
About the HR Business Partner Manager:
You will report directly to HR Director.
- Partner with the business to design and deliver the division’s people plan and key priorities
- Develop strong understanding of the business and divisions the role holder supports
- Build a people plan aligned to business needs and Country HR Frame
- Ensure seamless delivery of the divisions’ people plans, in collaboration with key stakeholders and relevant regional or country HR teams
- Develop talent for the business and ensure strong succession pipeline
- Ensure clear development plans are in place for talent across the divisions
- Partner with business leaders to follow up and execute on development plans, facilitating movement of talent within and across divisions
- Build strong succession pipeline and participate in internal and external talent mapping
- Support business to build key distinctive capabilities to support business objectives
- Define organisation structure and ways of working for the divisions to enhance collaboration
- Review organisation set up and scoping of roles across the divisions. Ensure consistency and alignment in organisation structure and fit for purpose organisation model
- Review and align with business leaders on communicating and enhancing ways of working for effective collaboration within and across divisions
- Partner with business leaders to ensure role profiles, job titles and grading are fit for purpose
- Ensure end-to-end delivery of full spectrum HR activities for the business
- Ensure seamless end-to-end delivery of full suite HR activities, acting as first point of contact for the business on people matters
- Effectively navigate HR systems to execute on key HR operational tasks, maintaining data confidentiality and integrity
- Support and collaborate with HR Centres of Excellence to enhance HR delivery
- Collaborate with HR Centres of Excellence within country and regional teams to provide relevant information and partnering to enhance HR delivery
- Play an active role in supporting key projects and overall team initiatives
To succeed in this HR Business Partner Manager position, you should have minimum five years' working experience in HR BP supporting commercial teams (Sales and Marketing). You should be proactive, innovative and entrepreneurial.
- Excellent analytical skill and critical thinking
- Strong project management & organisation skill
- Creativity & initiative driving is a plus
- Good commercial acumen and business understanding
- Ability to build strong relationships and communicate effectively, particularly with senior stakeholders
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese (speaking & writing skills)
This organisation is long-standing reputed in FMCG industry. It offers an innovative, entrepreneurial and collaborative environment to employees.
If you have solid experience in MNC company as HR BP and you seeking for a fantastic international environment to work in, then this role is a great HR Business Partner Manager opportunity is for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+84 28 3520 7951
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 07 March 2023One of the biggest groups in advertising services based in Ho Chi Minh City is calling applications for HR Director role.