Senior People Partner
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Nguyen Nguyen
Date posted 22 February 2023ho-chi-minh-city human-resources/hr-business-partner 2023-03-02 2023-04-23 human-resources-and-personnel Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
One of the MNC shipping lines with office based in Ho Chi Minh is calling for Senior People Partner job.
About the Senior People Partner Role:
You will partner with and support leaders across our business areas in APA on all people related matters. Being part of the Regional People Partnering Organisation, you will have the support of great colleagues and professionals. You will have a unique opportunity to stretch your capabilities by learning from, sparring with and building lasting relationships with diverse and professional colleagues all over the world.
- Consistently drive and deliver high quality and integrated people partnering within the area to ensure great employee experience across locations
- Provide leadership to the People Partner team in the area/region, creating and maintaining an environment where employees are highly engaged, proud of their work and have a strong sense of purpose.
- Ensure strong engagement with the business leaders and a high degree of satisfaction across the area / business.
- Play the role of functional anchor for the business leadership team, leading consistent delivery of people priorities for the area/ business.
- Ensure consistent implementation of the people strategy across area/business in alignment with HR Business Partners and in close collaboration with respective delivery leads in the area/region.
- Be a single point of contact for HRBPs to ensure integrated people partnering and delivery. Partner with the HRPBs to draw out and align on the actions of the people priorities for the area / business and deliver the same.
- Work closely with Regional Head of People Partners and leverage the PPO organisation to drive globally consistent and standard processes to deliver the priorities of the business
- Ensure best practice sharing within the region and with peers to continuously improve the effectiveness and efficiency of delivery as well as employee experience
- Continually review People Partner capabilities and resource levels in line with business demand and as the new operating model and technology adoption mature
- Uphold the brand and values and business knowledge within the PPO team
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Minimum 10 years of HR generalist international experience in roles with increasing complexity and scope, and solid understanding of HR fundamentals
- People leadership experience- be a natural leader and passionate about driving team engagement
- Experience in leading change, managing transformations and organisation building
- Passionate about the business and partnering with leaders to deliver on business results
- Experience in implementing new initiatives and rolling out new ways of working
- Experience in large international organisations
- Ability to navigate complex stakeholder matrix and influencing senior leaders on a range of business / people issues
- Flexibility and adaptability to operate in a fast-paced, developing project environment, taking ownership and setting directions with minimal guidance
- Resilience: the change process, is anything but straightforward; accepting uncertainty and bouncing back from setbacks while keeping your enthusiasm is a tall order, but we need it
- Be self-driven, energetic, and have a ‘can-do’ mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
This leading company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are a talented and focused Senior People Partner professional, this job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
Salary: Attractive packageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 07 March 2023A MNC manufacturing industry based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam is calling applications for HR and Admin Director.
Salary: Attractive packageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 08 February 2023One of the world’s biggest group in food and beverage industry based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam is calling applications for Head of HR.