Salary VND80000000 - VND100000000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Linh Pham
Date posted 20 March 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting Head of HR job has just become available at one of the top international group based in Ho Chi Minh City. Reporting directly to the Regional HR Director, this role is very suitable for an innovative HR professional who wants to make an impact in the organisation.
About the Head of HR Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for overseeing the HR department to formulating the long and short term HR strategies, directing HR operations to deliver the HR strategies successfully and sustainably. You will also be driving positive change in company culture and managing all office operations in Vietnam.
- Be an excellent business partner to assist the business leaders
- Lead the HR team and build up HR policies and procedures
- Drive change to build and create a high energy, high engagement organisation
To succeed in the Head of HR role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and adapt to a fast-moving environment.
- Eight - ten years' working experience, preferably in international settings
- Proven excellent knowledge and deep experience in all HR activities
- Good knowledge of relevant labour laws and ability to interact with counterparts and government agencies
- Excellent in presentation skill in both Vietnamese and English
- Clear demonstration of leadership
- Be both operational and strategic
- Love challenges and highly flexible with changes
- Experience in organisational transformation/ change management
This company needs no introduction and is recognised in their field of expertise. The organisation is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standard.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or contact Ms Linh Pham at email@example.com or + 84 28 3520 7920 to discuss this new opportunity.