Salary VND60,000,000 - VND70,000,000 per month
Consultant Thao Nguyen
Date posted 26 March 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An attractive Human Resource Manager job has just become available at the most comprehensive manufacturer based in District 7. This firm is one of the leading manufacturers in their field of expertise.
About the Human Resource Manager Role:
Supporting and directly reporting to General Director, this opportunity is responsible for leading the HR function at multiple manufacturing sites, implement and monitor the administration of all human resource activities and policies. This position is playing the role of a business partner to manage HR related areas including but not limited to compensation, benefits, staffing, social compliance, employee relations, health and safety, and training/development functions.
- Assist HQ to construct and apply HR strategy across the sites
- Partner with top managements and business managers of the operations to support workforce planning, organisation design and the efficient deployment of people
- Lead the interpretation of local employment law and develop practical solutions to suit HQ and local operation’s needs
- Collaborate with HR staff to ensure consistency of application and execution of HR practices and polices between all business units in the region.
- Develop the competence of HR colleagues and business partners to improve the quality of HR services
- Develop long term HR strategic plan aligned with the HQ business direction
- Manage an effective budget and cost control on human resources expenses
- Lead HR projects as required
To succeed in the Human Resource Manager role, you will need to have an open attitude and willingness to pursue challenging environment to work closely with local and regional HR teams with good English communication skill.
- Possess over ten years' working experience in HR, of which at least five years at managerial level
- Experience in major disciplines of HR – recruitment, training, compensation & benefits and employee relations
- Experience in workplace change is an advantage
- Work in global and regional organisation required
- Experience in operational roles is an advantage
This company not only satisfies all of the demanding requirements from major independent and multi- unit full service operators; but also grows rapidly though their plan in Vietnam.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this HR Director job is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.