Salary VND140,000,000 - VND170,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Linh Pham
Date posted 31 May 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A HR Director job has just become available at one of the most respected organisations based in Ho Chi Minh. This role is very suitable for senior HR professionals who wants to make an impact in the organisation.
About the HR Director Role:
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for leading the HR function. You will play a crucial role to manage all HR activities, including recruitment, C&B, training & development and employee relations.
- Plan and drive the HR strategy
- Assist HR to construct and apply HR strategy
- Ensure that all HR are in line with the mission and values of the organisation
- Develop good and professional relationships with relevant government authorities
- Collaborate with HR team to ensure consistency of application and execution of HR practices
To succeed in the HR Director role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with different stakeholders.
- At least seven years' experience as HR Director for MNCs
- Good English proficiency
- Deep knowledge of labour law
- High ethical standards
- Must have worked with expatriate employees
- Proven track record
- Strong personality and convincing skill
This company needs no introduction and is recognised in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.