Group HR Director
Salary VND120,000,000 - VND160,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Thao Nguyen
Date posted 14 August 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An attractive Human Resource Director Position has just become available at the most comprehensive manufacturer based in industrial zone. This firm is one of the leading manufacturer with merchandising offices servicing markets worldwide.
About the Human Resource Director Role:
Supporting and directly reporting to General Director, you will be responsible for leading the HR function at multiple manufacturing sites, implementing and monitoring the administration of all human resource activities and policies. You will play the role of a business partner to manage HR related areas including but not limited to compensation, benefits, staffing, social compliance, employee relations, health and safety, and training/development functions.
- Assist HQ to construct and apply HR strategy across the sites
- Partner with top managements and business managers of the operations to support workforce planning, organisation design and the efficient deployment of people
- Lead the interpretation of local employment law and develop practical solutions to suit HQ and local operation’s needs
- Collaborate with HR staff to ensure consistency of application and execution of HR practices and polices between all business units in the region
- Develop the competence of HR colleagues and business partners to improve the quality of HR services
- Develop long term HR strategic plan aligned with the HQ business direction
- Managing an effective budget and cost control on human resources expenses
- Lead HR projects as required
To succeed in the Human Resource Director role, you will need to have an open attitude and willingness to pursue challenging environment to work closely with local and regional HR teams with good English communication skill.
- Possess over 10 years of working experience in HR, of which at least 5 years at managerial level, preferably garment or manufacturing industry
- Experience in major disciplines of HR – recruitment, training, compensation & benefits and employee relations
- Experience in workplace change is an advantage
- Work in global and regional organisation required
- Experience in operational roles is an advantage
- Proficient in written & spoken English & local language(s)
- Strong change management, being a change agent particularly in people behaviour development
- Strong sense of Value and Ethics
With the commitment to the principle of sustainability in all extents: planet, product, people and communities, the organisation has associated innovation with innovative technology and efficiently incorporate new discoveries into new product development, design and production process along the entire supply chain.
If you are driven, ambitious and want to take the next step in your career as Human Resource professional, this is the role for you. You will be a part of the most international forward- thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.