Head of HR
Salary VND120,000,000 - VND140,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Linh Pham
Date posted 14 August 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A Head of HR job has just become available at one of the fast-growing companies based in Ho Chi Minh. This role is very suitable for dynamic HR professionals who want to make an impact in the organisation.
About the Head of HR Role:
Reporting directly to the Regional HR, you will be responsible for leading the HR function which covers the full spectrum of HR and managing the day-to-day operations in Vietnam. You will play a crucial role to manage all HR activities, including C&B, training & development and employee relations.
- Work with business leaders to develop and align Workforce Plan to the organisation’s current and future strategy and business objectives
- Shape organisation culture by partnering with leaders to translate insights from people dashboards into plans that will generate positive morale. Work closely with employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention
- Change management
- Develop and execute talent management framework and processes to identify, develop and retain talent to meet present and future needs. Recommend and deploy assessment tools to identify high-performing individuals
- Engage with leaders to seek clarity on business strategy and co-develop organisational key performance indicators that are aligned to business strategy and objectives for senior leaders
To succeed in the Head of HR role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with different stakeholders.
- A comprehensive and proven HR experience in fast paced, collaborative working environment
- Good English proficiency
- Deep knowledge of labour law
- Energetic, proactive and able to work independently
- High ethical standards
- Must have worked with expatriate employees
- At least 10 years of experience
- Self motivated, self confident, stress resistant
- Technologically savvy with SaaS (Software as a Service) business applications
- Ability to work in District 7
This company needs no introduction and is recognised in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.