Consultant Quan Trieu
Date posted 06 September 2018 2018-09-062018-11-04 property-and-housing 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
This rapidly expanding company in property and housing industry is looking for a talented Training Director to join them in Hanoi.
About the Training Director Role:
As the Training Director, your main focus in this role will be to drive strategies to improve productivity, compliance and develop the capabilities and careers of employees for business needs.
- Lead the Training Function in developing and delivering appropriate curriculum, resource materials, and other learning and development; collaborate with internal and external subject matter experts as appropriate
- Consult with business leaders to align learning strategy with business requirements and objectives
- Manage, coordinate, and ensure implementation of all professional learning and training programs
- Prepare highly qualified, diverse trainers to lead training programs, and other offerings
- Develop and administer the Learning Management System (LMS), E-learning system to better track and analyse employee training activities, organisational skill and knowledge gaps, and career development needs
- Conduct course evaluations, determine and manage course revisions and updates; evaluate learning & development initiatives and their impact
- Create an environment that fosters continuous learning, and help to develop learning agile employees and leaders
- Develop and drive a leadership development approach that identifies and prepares leadership for current and future organisational needs, including succession management
- Standardise and develop the corporate culture aligned with business
To succeed in this Training Director role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and work on your own initiative.
- At least 5 years of work-related experience in Training and Development required, with experience in a complex corporate environment
- Solid experience in managing and leading training and development strategies and solutions
- Strong consultative and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and creative problem-solving abilities
- High energy and engaging, with passion for people development
- Good command of English
This leading professional company has an outstanding reputation in property and housing industry and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven, ambitious and want to take the next step in your career, this Training Director role is absolutely an interesting position for you.
Apply today or contact Ms. Quan Trieu to discuss about the opportunity in more details.