Salary VND100,000,000 - VND150,000,000 per month
Location Bắc GiangFULL_TIME
Consultant Thao Nguyen
Date posted 19 October 2018 2018-10-192018-11-30 manufacturing-and-production 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An attractive Human Resource Director Position has just become available at the world leading manufacturer near Hanoi.
About the Human Resource Director Role:
Leading a team of specialists, the HR Director will support local Business Unit CEO as the company grows the business in Vietnam. This position will report to a regional HR and will work closely with a team in Singapore who provide support in Compensation & Benefits, Talent Acquisition and Employee Relations.
- Overall HR function from HR Operation standpoint: Manage country-specific HR matters including social security, employment related matters, employee relations, and local government relations (concerning HR areas including labour bureau); responsible for the daily office administration and operations in HCMC and Hanoi offices, including office supplies, office management and expansion, car programs etc.
- HR Business Partner to Country CEO: Organisation sensing and develop performance-related proposals and plans; support and coach Country CEO on organisation matters; facilitate the effectiveness of the local team, coach and support the local team to build a best-in-class business team; deploy company priorities to the country
- Compliance: Ensure compliance from government regulation standpoint; ensure company’s policies and procedures are followed; investigate and resolve compliance issues within the country; manage violation cases and labour disputes Staffing, recruiting, training and development: In charge of local recruiting and staffing program for the country; responsible for local talent development and training program
To succeed in the Human Resource Director role, you will need to have an open attitude and willingness to pursue challenging environment to work closely with local and regional HR teams with good English communication skill.
- At least 12 years’ experience within the HR profession, including at least five years’ experience leading an HR function within an international company
- Strong communication skills including fluent written and spoken English
- Experience in supporting expatriate staff and familiarity with international tax, benefits and other arrangements
- Experience in working within fast-growing companies, with an emphasis on hiring and retaining talented high-performers
- Knowledge of local labour laws and relevant regulations
- Working knowledge of the property development industry and related skills would be advantageous.
This firm needs no introduction. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can – do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to highest standards.
If you are driven, ambitious and want to take the next step in your career as Human Resource professional, this is the role for you. You will be a part of the most international forward- thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.