Country HR Director
Salary VND120,000,000 - VND150,000,000 per month
Consultant Thao Nguyen
Date posted 27 February 2019 2019-02-272019-04-28 human-resources-and-personnel ho chi minh VN VND 120000000 150000000 150000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An attractive Human Resource Director job has just become available at the world’s leading organisation in their field.
About the Human Resource Manager Role:
Leading a team of specialists, the HR Director will support our local Business Unit CEO as we grow the business in Vietnam. This position will report to a regional HR and will work closely with a team in Singapore who provide support in Compensation & Benefits, Talent Acquisition and Employee Relations.
- Responsible for overall HR function from HR Operation standpoint
- Manage country-specific HR matters including social security, employment related matters, employee relations, and local government relations (concerning HR areas including labour bureau)
- Responsible for the daily office administration and operations in HCMC and Hanoi offices, including office supplies, office management and expansion, car programs etc.
- HR Business Partner to Country CEO
- Organisation sensing and developing performance-related proposals and plans
- Support and coach Country CEO on organisation matters
- Facilitate the effectiveness of the local team, coaching and supporting the local team to build a best-in-class business team
- Deploy company priorities to the country
- Ensure compliance from government regulation standpoint
- Ensure company’s policies and procedures are followed
- Investigate and resolve compliance issues within the country
- Manage violation cases and labour disputes
- Staffing, recruiting, training and development
- In charge of local recruiting and staffing program for the country
- Responsible for local talent development and training program
To succeed in the Human Resource Director role, you will need to have an open attitude and willingness to pursue challenging environment to work closely with local and regional HR teams with good English communication skill.
- At least 10 years’ experience leading an HR function within an international company
- Strong communication skills including fluent written and spoken English
- Experience supporting expatriate staff and familiarity with international tax, benefits and other arrangements
- Experience working within fast-growing companies, with an emphasis on hiring and retaining talented high-performers
- Knowledge of local labour laws and relevant regulations
- Working knowledge of the property development industry and related skills would be advantageous.
This firm needs no introduction. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can – do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to highest standards.
If you are driven, ambitious and want to take the next step in your career as Human Resource professional, this is the role for you. You will be a part of the most international forward- thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.