Global Talent Management
Salary VND100,000,000 - VND120,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Thao Nguyen
Date posted 06 March 2019 2019-03-062019-04-28 human-resources-and-personnel Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 100000000 120000000 120000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting Talent Manager position has just become available at one of the most respected global industrial company in Ho Chi Minh. Reporting directly to the HR Director, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About The Talent Management Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for an ongoing quest to discover talent, retaining excellent employees, builds a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees. Their role does not end with on-boarding of employees, rather, they ensure the ongoing and future organizational talent demands are met, exceeded, and measured.
- Drive end-to-end talent processes to include, talent acquisition, assessment of talent and organization capability, personal development plan, career review & succession planning
- Develop and execute a strategic and effective recruiting program (internal & external) which includes efficient operations and delivery of the right candidates needed by the company.
- Utilize and put in place various sourcing strategies that drive targeted and diverse candidate pipelines
- Contribute to design, build and implement a talent development program that provides opportunity for career growth as the organization grows
- Work to integrate Talent Strategy processes & programs with Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development to enhance succession planning, leadership bench strength and diverse critical talent pipelines.
- Perform individual career interview, talent review, and succession planning for employees up to manager level.
- Contribute to the design, development and implementation of talent and management/leadership development programs and processes to improve depth, quality and engagement of talent across the organization
- Support and continuously improve processes and tools in the area of Performance Management. Includes goal setting, development planning and strategic use of the feedback for development purposes.
- Assess training needs (from performance review PDP) and contribute to the development of training programs.
To succeed in the Talent Management role, you will need to have an open attitude and willingness to pursue challenging environment to work closely with local business development teams with good English communication skill.
- Degree qualifications in Labour Economics, Law, Business Administration
- Years of experience: Minimum of eight years' general experience and six years' at senior management level, Senior Human Resource Manager
- A minimum of three years' experience in a similar position within a multinational organisation.
- Advanced time management and organizational skills
- Advanced understanding of the principles of labour and employment legislation within the relevant jurisidiction(s).
- Intermediate understanding of contemporary organizational psychology principles and their practical applications into a multicultural environment
- Advanced written and spoken communication skills including advanced negotiation and persuasion skills
- Advanced skills in at least one area, and intermediate skills in a minimum of two other areas, of the Human Resource function including: recruitment; employee relations; training; compensation and benefits; strategic human resources; performance management; organizational health and safety; expatriate/diversity management
- Advanced leadership skills with the ability to manage change with a strong results-orientation
- Advanced written and spoken English skills are also required
This global industrial company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for
you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Talent Management job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.