Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Quan Trieu
Date posted 04 March 2019 2019-03-042019-05-03 media Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 50000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
This rapidly expanding Sports Media & Marketing Agency Company is looking for a talented HR Director in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam to take in a newly created job position to drive the business in its next phase of growth.
About the HR Director Role:
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will play a crucial role to lead the HR function, managing all HR activities, including recruitment, C&B, training & development and employee relations. The position is based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Plan and drive the HR strategy
- Set up and improve on all HR policies and procedures to achieve Company’s overall objectives
- Ensure that all HR are in line with the mission and values of the organisation, and consistencies of HR practices are in place
- Develop good and professional relationships with relevant government authorities and take care of legal related matters
- Consult on recruitment & selection process, compensation & benefits scheme, performance appraisal, and solutions on labour disputes
- Collaborate with HR team to ensure consistency of application and execution of HR practices
To succeed in the HR Director role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with different stakeholders.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Economics, Management or Law field, with at least seven years' experience in Human Resources
- Deep knowledge of labour law and HR practices
- Good English proficiency
- Good communication skill and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Good stakeholders management and convincing skills
- High ethical standards, with strong personality
This company is much more than a sports media & marketing agency, but its focus on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this HR Director position is the role for you.
Apply today or call Quan Trieu (Ms.) to discuss this new opportunity in detail.