Head of HR
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Quan Trieu
Date posted 16 April 20192019-04-16 2019-06-15 fmcg Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 100000000 120000000 120000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
This rapidly expanding FMCG company has a job vacancy for a talented Head of HR to drive its HR operations in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
About the Head of HR role:
Reporting to the Country Head, you will lead all the HR functions, implement and monitor all HR activities and policies in both office and factory, including but not limited to compensation & benefits, staffing, social compliance, employee relations, health and safety, training and development functions as per Vietnam law and regulations.
- Collaborate with all departments and Business Managers to support workforce planning, organisation structuring and the efficient deployment of Human Resources strategies
- Ensure consistency of application and execution of HR practices and policies
- Manage an effective budget and cost control on human resources expenses
- Be responsible for workforce efficiency, improvement of recruitment process, update of job requirements, job descriptions, and job evaluations
- Be in charge of compensation & benefits including salary structure, pay budgets planning & implementation
- Plan & manage appraisal of employees, training & coaching program for employee development, labour disciplines, resolve employee grievances by counselling employees and supervisors
- Lead all HR related operations and administrative activities within the organisation
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to work and lead effectively on your own initiative, as well as establishing a strong cooperation relationship with different stakeholders.
- Bachelor or master degree, preferably majored in Human Resources Management or related field
- Minimum of ten years' progressive experience in all spectrum of HR, including recruitment, training, compensation & benefits and employee relations
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of labour law and practices
- Open attitude and strong change management skill
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills with good English proficiency
- Experience in FMCG, retail or manufacturing industry is preferred
This organisation is well-recognised in FMCG industry and filled with opportunities to nourish your expertise and sharpen your skills in a fast-moving environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a new step in your career, this Head of HR position is the role for you.
Apply today or contact Ms. Quan Trieu to discuss about the opportunity in more details.