Human Resources Director
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Quan Trieu
Date posted 16 April 20192019-04-23 2019-06-15 it Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 90000000 120000000 120000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An interesting Human Resources Director role has just become available at one of the leading IT solutions and services company to drive its HR operations in Vietnam to influence and measurably contribute to and accelerate the achievement of business objectives. The position is based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the HR Director role:
Reporting to the regional Human Resources Director, you will take the responsibility to ensure all people related strategies align with and enable short and long-term business plans.
- Proactively work with business leaders to identify, align, and drive strategic HR priorities and human capital efforts that enable business objectives
- Provide guidance and expertise on organisational design and alignment, change management, culture development, and succession planning
- Develop and drive the realisation of the road-map and strategy for and implementation of human capital programs and initiatives globally and regionally, as a member of the global HR team
- Resolve any sensitive, complex contractual, legal or employee relations issues if necessary
- Help manage the talent and performance review process to ensure all individuals are assessed consistently, and follow-up on any HR actions
- Provide guidance and support to managers on team development, organisation and performance issues as required
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to work and lead effectively on your own initiative, as well as establish a strong cooperation relationship with different stakeholders.
- Bachelor or master degree, preferably majored in Human Resources Management or related field
- Minimum of ten years' progressive experience in all spectrum of HR, including compensation practices, organisational diagnosis and design, learning and development, employee relations, performance and talent management
- Ability to work under high pressure, with excellent flexibility and adaptability in fast paced, global environments
- Be able to play the role as the change agent in the organisation
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills with good English proficiency
This organisation needs no introduction in IT industry and is filled with opportunities to nourish your expertise and sharpen your skills in a global working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a new step in your career, this Human Resources Director position is the role for you.
Apply today or contact Ms. Quan Trieu to discuss about the opportunity in more details.