Head of HR
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Quan Trieu
Date posted 22 May 20192019-05-22 2019-07-21 retail Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 90000000 120000000 120000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This well-recognised retail company has a job vacancy for a talented Head of HR to drive its HR operations in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
About the Head of HR role:
Reporting to the Country Head, you will lead and drive effective implementation of all HR key functions, , including but not limited to manpower planning, performance management, capability development & leadership programs, talent sourcing, compensation and benefits services and employee relations matters in line with the business operations.
- Drive and implement HR Strategies in line with Group HR guidelines and policies and support local business goal
- Develop the manpower plan and budget in collaboration with Group HR team and in line with Company business objectives
- Plan and implement the capability development and leadership programs to achieve competent workforce to deliver business targets and ensure succession management
- Plan, implement and promote high performing culture and effective leadership skills for management team and staff level
- Plan and implement talent sourcing strategies and activities to meet business requirement
- Develop and implement job grade, salary structure and manage the payroll activities, monitor implementation and utilisation of staff benefits and other HR services
- Communicate and execute the objectives and provisions of the Codes of Conduct and Discipline Management to ensure business operations and high staff discipline
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to work and lead effectively on your own initiative, as well as establishing a strong cooperation relationship with different stakeholders.
- Bachelor or master degree, preferably majored in Human Resources Management or related field
- Minimum of ten years' progressive experience in all spectrum of HR, with at least 5 years in a managerial position
- Good knowledge and understanding of labour law and practices
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skill
- Flexible, result-oriented, people and business oriented
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills with good English proficiency
- Experience in FMCG or retail is preferred
This organisation is well-recognised in retail industry and filled with opportunities to nourish your expertise and sharpen your skills in a fast-moving environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a new step in your career, this Head of HR position is the role for you.
Apply today or contact Ms. Quan Trieu to discuss about the opportunity in more details.