Head of HR
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Quan Trieu
Date posted 05 July 20192019-07-05 2019-09-03 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 120000000 150000000 150000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of HR position has just become available at one of the largest and well-recognised logistics company, based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Head of HR Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for overseeing the HR department to formulate the long and short term HR strategies, directing HR operations to deliver the HR strategies successfully and sustainably. You will also be driving positive change in company culture and managing all office operations in Vietnam.
- Be the excellent business partner to assist the CEO in developing people strategy that will drive and reinforces the business agenda
- Lead the HR team and build up HR policies and procedures
- Drive change to build and create a high energy, high engagement organisation
To succeed in the Head of HR role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and adapt to a fast-moving environment.
- Eight to ten years' working in MNCs, preferably in logistics or consulting industries
- Proven excellent knowledge and deep experience in HRBP, C&B and L&D
- Good knowledge of relevant labour laws and ability to interact with counterparts and government agencies
- Excellent in presentation skill in both Vietnamese and English
- Clear demonstration of leadership
This company needs no introduction and is recognised in their field of expertise. The organisation is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standard.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or contact Quan Trieu (Ms.) to discuss this new opportunity.