Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Quan Trieu
Date posted 16 July 20192019-07-16 2019-09-14 retail Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 70000000 90000000 90000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An interesting HR Director job has just become available at one of the fastest growing Food & Beverage Retail Chains in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
About the HR Director Role:
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for leading the HR team nationwide and building up the HR foundation in the organisation.
- Play a key role in the leadership team, advising on strategy and growth and building a people strategy in line with the business plans and goals.
- Create HR infrastructures, and making recommendations with regards to; HR systems, talent management and organisational development.
- Drive the HR activities in the organisation including but not limited to Compensation & Benefits, Talent Acquisition, Employee Relations, Learning & Organisational Development.
- Partner with managers to support better people management, identify top talent in the business and ways to develop career paths, in order to achieve the business targets.
- Other tasks aligned with business needs.
To succeed in the HR Director role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with different stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree or above, with minimum 10 years' working experience in Human Resources field.
- Experience in building HR foundation and driving Organisational Development activities.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good problem solving and decision making skills
- Good English proficiency
- Pro-active and creative
This company needs no introduction and is recognised in their field of expertise, with fast-paced and dynamic working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this HR Director position is the role for you.
Apply now or contact Quan Trieu (Ms.) to discuss this new opportunity in details.