Salary VND160,000,000 - VND200,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Linh Pham
Date posted 05 November 20192019-11-05 2020-01-04 it Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 160000000 200000000 200000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HR Director job has just become available at one of the fast growing technology companies based in Ho Chi Minh City. Reporting directly to the Regional HR, this role is very suitable for seasoned HR professional who wants to make an impact to the organisation.
About the HR Director Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for overseeing the HR department on formulating the long and short term HR strategies, directing HR operations to deliver the HR strategies successfully & sustainability. You will also be driving positive change in company culture and managing all office operations in Vietnam.
- People connect (ER, Internal Communication, Engagement)
- People performance (Talent Management, L&D, Talent Acquisition)
- People science (Compensation & Benefits / Analytics)
- People projects (Special Projects, Change Management)
- Office administration
To succeed in the HR Director role, you will need to be an effective team collaborator and is committed to providing exceptional customer service every day.
- More than five years' HR management experience
- Experience in a multinational, matrix organisation
- Strong cultural awareness & sensitivity
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Clear demonstration of leadership
- Customer focused with positive and can-do attitude
This international logistic company needs no introduction and is recognised in their field of expertise. The organisation is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standard.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.