Human Resources Director
Salary Attractive benefits
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Silvia Quirino
Date posted 26 July 2022ho-chi-minh-city human-resources/hr-director 2022-07-26 2022-09-24 fmcg Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A MNC FMCG industry based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam is calling applications for Human Resources Director.
About Human Resources Director Role:
You will report directly to APAC HR Director. You will work with various teams in HR & Shared Services Centre to enable a flawless end-to-end employee experience for employees' day to day HR needs. You are accountable for creating the self-service capability and culture where HR are empowered to own & make quickly people decision in complying with standard HR policies & practices; and employees are able to navigate and get served with end-to-end HR services easily & quickly by a well organised HR Services team & advanced technology
- Partner on organisation design and implementation of people plans, function transformation agendas, accelerating core capability development in line with strategic plans, while enabling a growth culture that translates into employee engagement. Plan and lead on employee relations, legal and tax implications across geographies
- Pre-empt future HR concerns through use of data and analytics, workforce planning, leveraging insights to proactively seek and implement solutions that impact the bottom line and enable business strategy.
- Partner with leaders and the Talent Acquisition to attract high-calibre talent and onboarding into the business.
- Be accountable for reviewing compensation programs and supporting compensation decisions outside of guidelines
- Enable and co-lead enterprise-wide initiatives (for example leadership framework, digital workplace).
- Design and enable effective organisation structures and ways of working, including the use of non-conventional workforces
To succeed in this position of HR Director, you should have at least 15 years of working experience in generalist role. You must have experience in MNC environment.
- Fluent in English
- Working experience in Vietnam, based in the country or in regional role
- Strong business acumen and leadership in HR. Can partner and influence on strategic priorities, with an active curiosity, insight orientation and external perspective about people and business performance
- Ability to build HR operating plans, people/capability roadmaps to enable people and business growth
- Broad generalist HR skills across a range of populations with increasing responsibility ideally within FMCG industry
- Ability to develop strong partnerships and coach senior function leaders
- Ability to create and lead change strategy and complex transformation
- Ability to engage, inspire, and influence people
- Future focused, thinking ahead and anticipating opportunities, leverage an outside in perspective through understanding of market trends
This leading multinational firm has an outstanding international reputation in FMCG industry worldwide and in Vietnam.
If you have solid experience in HR generalist or HR business partner role especially in a MNC company and are seeking for a fantastic international environment to work in, then this role is a great Human Resources Director opportunity is for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Attractive benefitsLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 08 August 2022One of the biggest group in FMCG industry based in Ho Chi Minh City is calling applications for Global HR Director.
Salary: Attractive benefitsLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 01 July 2022One of the biggest group in tech, IT industry based in Ho Chi Minh City is calling applications for Global VP HR.