Head of HR - SEA
Salary Attractive benefits
Consultant Silvia Quirino
Date posted 17 September 2022ha-noi human-resources/hr-director 2022-09-17 2022-11-16 manufacturing-and-production Hanoi Hanoi VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A MNC manufacturing company based in Hanoi, Vietnam is calling applications for Head of HR - SEA.
About the Head of HR - SEA role:
You will report directly to the Regional CEO. In this business critical role, you are responsible for leading all human resources initiatives in order to build a capable and engaged workforce, including staffing and placement, compensation and benefits management and administration, training and talent development, employee engagement and organisational development at a regional level.
- Establish and implement HR initiatives that effectively communicate and support the company's mission and strategic vision
- Build effective and productive relationships with key stakeholders in support of the achievement of business goals
- Lead the execution of driving a high-performance culture and employee engagement programmes
- Establish a structured succession plan to ensure the development of the right people in the right roles
- Function as a strategic business partner to senior management in relation to key organisational and management issues
- Review, formulate and implement HR policies and procedures and ensure strict compliance
- Lead human resources projects such as HRIS transformation, benefits review, employee satisfaction surveys, employee well-being programmes, etc.
To succeed in the Head of HR - SEA job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with key stakeholders. You must have background in manufacturing and production companies and Regional (SEA) scope of work.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in human resources or equivalent
- At least 10 years of experience in HR with five years’ experience in a management/leadership role within a progressive organisation is required
- Regional experience is a must
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong business acumen with a full understanding of the way an organisation operates to meet its objectives
- Must be willing to travel
This reputable company believes in investing and developing their people for the next generations. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Head of HR - SEA is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.