Salary Attractive benefits
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Nguyen Nguyen
Date posted 23 November 2022ho-chi-minh-city human-resources/hr-director 2022-11-23 2023-01-22 pharmaceuticals Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A player in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam is calling for applications for HR Director.
About the HR Director Role:
You will report directly to Country Head Vietnam. You will be responsible for developing HR strategies and providing sound advice to senior management on all related subjects.
- Establish and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the company's mission and strategic vision
- Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives
- Function as a strategic business advisor to the executive/senior management of each business unit or speciality group regarding key organisational and management issues
- Work with the company's executive management team to establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the company
- Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of strategic goals
- Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective
- Implement key HR operation processes to ensure regulatory compliance and internal compliance
- Facilitate the establishment of performance management program and KPIs for all functions
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation, and benefits
To succeed in this Head of HR position, you should have at least 10 years' working experience in HR. You should be hands on, proactive, innovative and entrepreneurial
- Familiarity with Vietnamese laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment
- Strong organisational and time management skills to manage conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with sensitive data and maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- Excellent communication (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative
- Fluent English and Vietnamese
- Detailed oriented and budget management experience
This organisation is a relevant player in the pharmaceuticals and healthcare industry.
If you have solid experience in HR business partnering and are seeking for a new environment to work in, this HR Director role is a great opportunity is for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Attractive benefitsLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 03 November 2022A player in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam is calling for applications for HR Director.
Salary: Attractive packageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 06 December 2022One of the world’s biggest group in food and beverage industry based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam is calling applications for Head of HR.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 07 November 2022One of the global company with office based in Ho Chi Minh is calling for People Lead (Supply Chain) role.
Salary: Attractive packageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 04 November 2022A MNC manufacturing industry based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam is calling applications for HR and Admin Director.