Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Phuong Ngo
Date posted 24 November 2022ha-noi human-resources/hr-director 2022-11-28 2023-01-23 professional-services Hanoi Hanoi VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading multinational firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and strong presence in Vietnam, is calling for HR Director based in Hanoi.
About the HR Director Role:
You will report directly to the Managing Director to lead our HR Department and ensure an amazing employee experience through operational and administrative efficiency. You will be responsible for the overall HR strategy including recruitment, onboarding, engagement, retention, total rewards, talent management, performance management, and employee relations.
- Establish and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the company's mission and strategic vision
- Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives
- Function as a strategic business advisor to the executive/senior management of each business unit and working groups focusing on key organisational and managerial issues
- In close collaboration with operations, develop and execute a sound talent acquisition strategy for both in-house and external resources to meet the human capital needs of strategic goals
- Review and strengthen compensation and benefits plans that are competitive, driving strategic focus areas and cost-effective
- Coordinate with line managers to develop staff retention plan to strongly control the staff turnover at minimum rate
- Implement key HR operation processes to ensure regulatory compliance and internal compliance
- Review and upgrade performance management program and KPIs for all functions
- Provide overall leadership, guidance, and hands on support to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, internal and external communication, compensation, and benefits
To succeed in this HR Director position, you should have at least 10 years working experience in HR. You should be hands on, proactive, innovative, and entrepreneurial.
- Master’s degree in management or related fields
- MBA or business-related advanced program considered a plus
- 10+ years' related experience (HR certification, e.g. PHR, HRCI, HRBP is a plus) in human resources
- 5+ years in a leadership role, managing a team of senior HR professionals
- International experience in leading and supporting cross-functional projects, interacting effectively with all levels of the company
- Familiarity with best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment both inside and outside of Vietnam
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative
- Detailed oriented and budget management experience
- Functional expertise in employee relations and internal communications management
- Fluency in English (mandatory)
- Eager to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced in driving change across organisations and multiple stakeholders
- Highly efficient and effective in your work practices
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment, with great courses of training.
If you have solid experience in HR management and are seeking for a fantastic environment to work in, then this role in the company is a great opportunity is for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.