Head of HR
Salary Attractive package
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Silvia Quirino
Date posted 06 December 2022ho-chi-minh-city human-resources/hr-director 2022-12-06 2023-02-04 fmcg Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
One of the world’s biggest group in food and beverage industry based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam is calling applications for Head of HR.
About the Head of HR Role:
This position will provide support to Vietnam team in all aspect of HR programs, including but not limited to recruitment & selection, manpower planning, staff orientation, payroll administration, performance management, compensation & benefits administration, insurance review and training.
- Responsible for recruitment and screening, employee benefit and compensation negotiation for assigned employee groups
- Annual salary survey and participation and people cost budget & estimation
- Employee performance coaching and counselling as appropriate
- Local training program coordination and logistics
- Communicate company information to all levels of staff effectively and efficiently through different channels
- Assist annual performance management, salary review, bonus recommendations processes
To succeed in the Head of HR role, you will need to have excellent stakeholder management skill and build constructive working relationships across the company.
- Degree holder in HRM or equivalent
- Minimum five years of experience in generalist HR or HR BP
- Former experience in MNC/sizeable companies & serving diverse team an advantage.
- An energetic and self motivator with a positive and mature disposition
- Business acumen and numerically inclined
- Dynamic individual with excellent interpersonal & communications skills
- Problem solver with good organisational skills
- Able to work independently & under pressure
- Excellent command of both spoken & written English and Vietnamese
- Counselling, teamwork / motivational ability, influencing, planning & organising, negotiation, initiative
- People planning, communications skills, capability building, performance management, staff & selection
This leading multinational firm has an outstanding international reputation in FMCG Industry worldwide and in Vietnam.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Head of HR job is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.