Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Dung Doan
Date posted 07 March 2023ho-chi-minh-city human-resources/hr-director 2023-03-14 2023-05-06 human-resources-and-personnel Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
One of the biggest groups in advertising services based in Ho Chi Minh City is calling applications for HR Director role.
About the HR Director Role:
In this role, you will establish and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the company's mission and strategic vision.
- Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives
- Function as a strategic business advisor to the executive/senior management of each business unit and working groups focusing on key organisational and managerial issues
- Coordinate with line managers to develop staff retention plan to strongly control the staff turnover at minimum rate
- Review and upgrade performance management program and KPIs for all functions
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Master’s degree in management or related fields
- 10+ years' related experience (HR certification, e.g. PHR, HRCI, HRBP is a plus) in human resources
- Five years in a leadership role, managing a team of senior HR professionals
- International experience in leading and supporting cross-functional projects, interacting effectively with all levels of the company
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative
- Fluency in English (mandatory)
- Eager to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced in driving change across organisations and multiple stakeholders
- Highly efficient and effective in your work practices
This leading company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven and looking for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+84 28 3520 7911
Salary: Attractive benefitsLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 30 January 2023One of the biggest groups in FMCG industry based in Ho Chi Minh City is calling applications for HR Business Partner Manager.