HR and Admin Director
Salary Attractive package
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Silvia Quirino
Date posted 07 March 2023ho-chi-minh-city human-resources/hr-director 2023-03-14 2023-05-06 manufacturing-and-production Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A MNC manufacturing industry based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam is calling applications for HR and Admin Director.
About for HR and Admin Director Role:
As a member of the country management team, the HR & Admin Director assumes multiple roles as strategic partner, coach, change agent and employee advocate.
Reporting directly to HR Director Asia and dotted line to the General Manager Vietnam, successful candidate will be responsible for the following core responsibilities: company culture, workforce planning, talent acquisition, compensation & benefits, performance management, talent management, learning & development, engagement & retention, employee relations, HR information system, policy implementation, employment law compliance and general administration.
- Partnering with Vietnam Management Team to understand business strategy, defining and implementing human resources priorities to ensure achievement of business objectives in Vietnam
- Acts as the HR business partner to the General Manager and the local management team, provides coaching on the leadership, people and organisational challenges and supports to build long term talent pipeline and organisational capability
- Leads, coaches and guides a team of HR professionals to ensure professional business partnering and smooth operations, addressing capabilities and talent development priorities
- Manages development and implementation of local HR policies and procedures ensuring full compliance with the local law and the group standard
- Develops and monitors workforce planning and personnel cost
- Establishes & leads the hiring practices & procedures aligned with group processes
- Manages annual performance review and talent review process.
- Defines & implements learning & development plans in line with the organisation's development needs
- Puts in place & ensure implementation of company salary structure and pay policies to foster pay for performance culture
- Builds a culture that promotes diversity, striving for equal representation at all levels and creating an inclusive environment
- Focuses on employee engagement and retention by applying various engagement approaches throughout employee lifecycle
- Facilitates change management by supporting, coaching and guiding managers and employees on the change processes
- Maintains integrity of HR data and employee records in accordance with legal requirements and Group standard.
- Maintains legal compliance and internal audit compliance
- Manages the set-up and supervise general administration
- Involvement in ad hoc projects, as assigned.
To succeed in this position of HR Director, you should have at least 10 years of working experience in generalist role. You must have experience in MNC environment.
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor or Master degree with Human Resources Management or related fields
- Over 10 years HR experiences in global organisations, with at least five years in a HR leadership role
- Good business acumen
- Self motivated, engaging, positive and result driven; problem-solver and hands-on
- Ability to handle multi-task, manage time effectively and perform under pressure
- Of impeccable professional and personal integrity, with a strong commitment to continuous improvement
- Organisational and cultural sensitivity with high level of emotional intelligence
- Excellent communicator with impact
- Change agent with strong influencing skills
- Good understanding of labour laws, legal framework and workforce environment
This leading multinational firm has an outstanding international reputation in manufacturing and production industry worldwide and in Vietnam.
If you have solid experience in HR generalist or HR business partner role especially in a MNC company and are seeking for a fantastic international environment to work in, then this for HR and Admin Director role is a great opportunity is for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+84 28 3520 7907
Salary: Attractive packageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 08 February 2023One of the world’s biggest group in food and beverage industry based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam is calling applications for Head of HR.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 22 February 2023One of the MNC shipping lines with office based in Ho Chi Minh is calling for Senior People Partner job.