Head of People
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Nguyen Nguyen
Date posted 13 March 2023ho-chi-minh-city human-resources/hr-director 2023-03-14 2023-05-12 human-resources-and-personnel Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
One of the fintech company with office based in Ho Chi Minh is calling for Head of People job.
About the HRM role:
You will be instrumental in building and shaping the organisation's DNA and innovating it for our Web3 workforce. This is a once-in-a-career opportunity and high-visibility role to design a progressive HR strategy to recruit, grow, and retain top global talent and build an attractive and admired workplace culture. The position is based in the Ho Chi Minh Office and will report to the CEO.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive HR strategy that supports the company’s overall business objectives and meets the needs of a diverse and globally dispersed workforce
- Build a world class hiring machine to find, attract, select, and close top talent
- Design and build a company level onboarding program to quickly help new hires succeed
- Design a thoughtful performance evaluation system that identifies and rewards the top performers while helping employees meet their career development objective
- Oversee other employee focused initiatives like employee engagement, wellbeing, etc.
- Design and administer compensation and benefits programs, including token allocations, that are competitive and aligned with the company’s overall business strategy
- Build a culture where the behaviours of employees match the company’s aspirational values
- Manage HR related budgets, workforce planning, payroll and benefits administration
- Build and lead the People team to identify and align around business outcomes, upleveling the entire team to develop towards trusted advisors by leaders in the business
- Help manage compliance with regulatory and labour laws
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- A minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in human resource management, including experience in leading HRBP teams or in a director and above capacity in a sub-people function (organisation development, talent acquisition) at a leading tech organisation
- Proven track record in building a successful hiring machine
- Demonstrated results of large scale change management, across every level of the organisation
- A data-driven HR leader with strong proficiency in setting, tracking, and executing on HR metrics across the entire employee lifecycle
- Strong knowledge of global employment laws and best practices in human resources management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels of the organisation
- Comfort in working with ambiguity, proactively looking for opportunities to improve the way we do work, in a fast-paced startup environment
- Proven self-starter who holds a high degree of ownership and accountability
- Willingness to roll up their sleeves and do the work alongside their team
This leading company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are a talented and focused on Head of People career path, this job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 09 February 2023One of the global company with office based in Ho Chi Minh is calling for Head of HR and Admin job.
Salary: Attractive PackagesLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 16 March 2023A leading manufacturing company is based in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam is calling for HR Director.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 14 March 2023One of the financial services company with office based in Ho Chi Minh is calling for HRM position.
Salary: Attractive PackagesLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 07 February 2023A leading retail company is based in Ho Chi Minh City is calling for HR Manager.