Salary VND60000000 - VND80000000 per month
Consultant Linh Pham
Date posted 24 October 2016
A leading established industrial sensors manufacturer is now looking for a new HR Manager based in the Hanoi. Reporting directly to the VP HR, this is a role for a seasonal HR who is an expert in their field.
About the HR Manager role:
In this role, you will be responsible to set direction and lead HR Department in implementing a high performance business culture, where the principles of respect, humility and entrepreneurship drive superior business results.
- Develop strategy of HR for mid term in accordance with company strategy
- Connect well with both senior regional and global management
- Develop strong relationships with employees across the site both through formal employee engagement activities as well as developing informal networks and relationships
- Provide coaching and counselling to HR staff to achieve department goals
To succeed in this HR Manager role, you should have a proven track record and clear demonstration of leadership.
- At least 5 years' experience at managerial position in foreign invested company with relevant working scopes
- Able to work at Thang Long Industrial Park
- Excellent communication skill
- Organised and analytic mind, good strategic and planning skills
- Strong interpersonal skill
- Fluent in English
- Humble, good business ethics, good leadership skill and high integrity
This role is only suitable for very seasoned candidate.
This leading company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their fields. The organisation very focus on developing and training their people to the highest standard.
Apply now and contact me if you would like to share your knowledge and expertise.