Salary VND50000000 - VND70000000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Linh Pham
Date posted 20 March 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting HR Manager job has just become available at one of the fast growing Financial Technology based in Ho Chi Minh. Reporting to the GM, this role is very suitable for dynamic HR professionals who wants to make an impact in the organisation.
About the HR Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be fully responsible for all the human resource management of the company.
- Lead and oversee HR function, regulations, policies, procedures, process, documentation and guideline
- Partner and liaise with key persons in order to lead HR and support business partners to accomplish corporate vision, mission and business strategy
- Forecast budget plan and strategic workforce planning
- Manage human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counselling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and managing performance and administering payroll, tax, social security fund, compensation & benefits
To succeed in the HR Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with different stakeholders.
- At least six years' experience as HR Manager
- Good English proficiency
- Deep knowledge of labour law
- Energetic, proactive and able to work independently
- High ethical standards
- Hands-on, start-up mind set
This company needs no introduction and is recognised in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.